Sunday, November 30, 2008

Love the HOKIES




I drove up to Blacksburg on Friday for the VT UVA game on Saturday. I met Andy and we did a little shopping and then my fav place-MACADOS!! Of course I got my favorite-Black Bean Salsa Con Queso and a Turkey Trot-no maters. Oh how I miss Macados..... YUM. Then we walked around campus for a bit. Brought back so many memories. Wish I had appreciated college more when I was there. What can you do though? Then we headed up to Roanoke where I had a beautiful suite at The Hotel Roanoke. We had heard that downtown Roanoke was fun-but it was literally a ghost town. I am figuring because it was the day after Thanksgiving? We ended up spending the night in the hotel bar. Andy got hit on by a really old lady. That was the higlight of the night.

Saturday we got up, fought the traffic and walked 35 minutes to the stadium. Our seats were WAAAAY up in the nose bleed section right smack dab in the middle of a bunch of UVA pricks. Whatever-we won again arseholes!! The game was great. I think I might actually LIKE college football now. Go figure the season is over! ha ha!! 17 14 VT. GO HOKIES! And Merry Christmas (early) Andy! Had a blast! Love you!

No comments: