Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in VA
















We celebrated Christmas in VA this year. Our drive up was quite uneventful which is unusual for Chad & I. Usually there is some weird weather pattern that makes the drive memorable. Grandma and Mama cooked so much food this year-you would have thought a small army was joining us. There were so many cookies and plates of candy-it really was paradise. (I just cringe to think how many calories we consumed) BUT WHATEVER!! It is the HOLIDAYS!!

It was so nice to wake up in my childhood home and see what "Santa" brought us. It still is my "home." Lots and lots of pictures were taken (thanks to my new camera) Love my new picture frames-they are up on my wall and just waiting for my pics to put inside. That's going to be hard for me-to pick out 8 of my fav pics out of all of the ones we have taken. I have a feeling I am going to be changing them out a lot. And I can't wait to use my Barnes & Noble gift card-Thanks gram & papa!










No comments: