Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hi, My name is Melissa and .....

I have a problem.   It's a big problem recently.  It's called a shoe whore.  I don't know what happened to me.  I was doing so well saving my money, being an adult (BORING) and all of a sudden I bought one pair.  Just one...and then another and before I knew it, I had four new pairs of shoes.  WTF?  Someone tell me to stop!  And when Hammond asks, "Did you get new shoes?" I look at him and give him that "who me?" look and say "these old things...nah...Not new"  b/c technically I already wore them around the house and that makes them "used."  Right? 

Dear Wachovia/Wells Fargo-please allow my debit card to keep swiping, you know for the important things in life  shoes.

Banana (Outlet folks!!!)

Franco Sarto (Macy's ON SALE)

Nine West (Macy's CLEARANCE)

Guess! (Macy's-don't judge!!!)
So, yes, Hammond-if you look at this blog-those shoes were "new" at one time!
XOXO

No comments: