Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lone Wolf

I'm reading a new book on my kindle by Jodi Picoult-Lone Wolf.  I've just started reading it and am not too far into it but so far I really like it.  In fact I don't think I've met a Jodi Picoult book that I haven't liked yet.  She really does write about interesting topics and it looks like this one is going to really make you question what you believe in.  I looked at her website (found HERE ) and then read a great interview she did on the Huffington Post (found HERE) So I now have a better idea of what I am getting into by reading this book.  I love authors that give me a great story and something to think about in the end.  It makes my drive into work (all 45 mins of it) interesting as I toss around different ideas in my head about the story and how I really feel about the subject.  (Unlike my "other" book where it just made me BLUSH the entire time I read it-50 shades-found HERE

If you read this book with me, let me know what you thought of it!  And if you are reading something good-let me know!

No comments: