Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday part III

This week's thankful Thursday.....Drumroll please......

I am thankful that it is the holiday season! I love this time of year. And today is Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving! I love it!


Snoopy and I have something in common. If we were responsible for Thanksgiving Day dinner we'd make the following: Toast, Pretzels, Jellybeans, and Popcorn! So I guess everyone better be THANKFUL that I am not responsible for any type of cooking.



On a serious note-I am thankful that my Grandpa Bender had a successful surgery on Monday. He was released from the Cleveland Clinic yesterday. After three weeks of a lot of pain from bad back discs and bone spurs, he's recovering nicely at home. How cute is this guy?


Speaking of Grandparents. I am lucky to have my Grandma & Papa on my mom's side. I talk to them almost everyday. Gram turns 85 next week and Papa turns 92 in March. That amazes me. I love them so much....I am a lucky girl. In addition to them I have an "adopted" grandpa too. Papa Dunch. He's so sweet...
Picture taken by a four year old.  :)
That's it for this week's thankful Thursday. Have you been doing a thankful Thursday?? One more week til THE official Thanksgiving. Does your family celebration include going around the table saying what you are most thankful for?

1 comment:

Rachel Chieppa said...

You are so lucky to have all of those grandparents who love you!!!