Monday, March 21, 2011

Hookers....

Probably an inappropriate blog title, but I made you look didn't I?  Ha ha..

So my jewelry box has been busting with random, fun necklaces and I needed a way to hang them up so that they didn't get all tangled.  World Market had these fun little tiled HOOKS for $2 each.   So I bought 5 and put them up in my closet behind my closet door.  And it makes me smile.   It's like a little pop of fun behind the door.  Only I will ever see this and its cute right?!


I also have fallen in love with a necklace Courtney Cox wore on Cougar Town.  I found an ETSY seller who made a reproduction.  It arrived with in a little over a week in a cute little pouch AND she threw in a pair of earrings complimentary.  LOVE little touches like that.  I can't wait to wear this and I think that I'll get a lot of wear out of it.  (Thanks JCHOKIE for turning me onto ETSY and helping me with my panic moment of "should I buy this?"

Here's the necklace on CC:

As pictured on ETSY by:  Lunacielo



Here it is on my dresser:
I think I should go shopping and buy some outfits to wear with this.  B/c surely I don't have anything in my closet that would work with that.  Right friends?? wink wink....

No comments: