Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My husband is a saint

No really-Chad is.  There are many reasons I love him and many times I have thought-"Why is he with me??"  But here's just one example how great he is:

He  makes me dinner every night.  Yep, that's right-EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.  And in this case-a freakin' torrential downpour:



I think the idea that night was that I was to help him bring the food off the grill (in the rain) but I was too busy laughing at how ridiculous it was outside and taking pictures of him getting soaked.    I said it already, but I mean it-He's a saint.

Here was our dinner off the grill one night when it wasn't a downpour-YUM:



Now, have I cooked dinner before, yes, I even blogged on it.  But I just don't enjoy it like he does.  So who am I to take away his joy.  Ha ha...Plus when I cook it usually involves my friend Vino:


Love you Chad-you really are good to me.  :)


1 comment:

JCHokie said...

Sounds like a keeper to me! That's dedication right there. Whenever Tim makes and brings me dinner, he'll address me as "your high-ass". LOL.