Sunday, September 16, 2012

Yes, I'm still alive

Yes, it has been since July since I blogged.  That's really hard to believe that I went from middle of the summer to middle of September without posting anything.  Do you ever just get tired of "one more thing to do?"  That's sort of how I felt.  Like having to do one more thing (blog) was just too much.  My entire summer was basically consumed by the PGA and work.  BORING.  Seriously...That's sad.  The 2012 PGA Championship was a lot of fun and I'm glad I had the opportunity to partake, but gosh it made my entire summer just fly by.



 
 

My dad and his friend came down to volunteer.  It was so much fun having them on the island.  My dad kept me "sane" during the craziness.  :) They partied on Tiger Wood's yacht.  Ha ha...That is the "Privacy" though in the back.  Pretty cool huh?


 
I like to call these next shots "Tiger Mania" as the 18th green (where I spent a lot of my week) would have a handful of people however, once they heard Tiger was approaching 18 it was like a total 180!
 




Again, I was on the 18th green and spent most of my time checking on this pretty awesome suite.   Upstairs was open and downstairs was stocked with food, beverage, a bathroom and the best thing AIR CONDITIONING!!


 


No comments: