Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend in review

Chad and I had a great weekend together.  We went to dinner at Seasame and then a movie on Friday night.  Horrible Bosses was pretty funny-I'd give it 7.5 stars.  Jennifer Anniston is HAWT people, smoking HAWT. 

Saturday, Chad surprised me with a double kayak.  I had said a few times in passing that I'd like to learn how to kayak and that stinker pulled up Saturday morning after coming up with an errand he had to run.  Apparently our kayak had been shipped and he went off to pick it up. 

We put the kayak in just down the road from us at the dock and off we went kayaking down the Ashley River.  I better end up with some rocking arms from this!





Sunday we had a check in and afterwards we threw the kayak in the Kiawah River and went for a little trip.  Kiawah Island is absolutely gorgeous.  I am spoiled-100%









2 comments:

JCHokie said...

Looks like so much fun and you ARE so spoiled with all the beautiful rivers right outside your door!

Rachel Chieppa said...

Wooo Hoo!!! Looks like fun!! Enjoy the time together!