Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Christmas in June

Seriously-it feels like Christmas around here.  I found this cool picture on Joss & Main that I loved and had a $25 credit (Seriously Hammond-I did...)  and it arrived yesterday.   I have absolutely no idea where this bad boy is going to end up in the house, but somewhere fabulous!


Then today, my jeweler called and said my ring was ready.  (Which you may remember from this post)  I think my favorite part of it (besides its gorgeous) is that no one else in Charleston will have this ring.  I think it turned out really nice.  (Now I can't wait to get a pair of sapphires that I have set into earrings-HINT HINT HAMMOND

And finally tomorrow or Friday, Macy's will be delivering a pair of shoes I ordered. (What the hell is up with me? I swear I do not have a money tree in the backyard.  Come to think of it I have no trees in the backyard...)  Yes, it took me over a year to get a pair of patent, nude shoes.....I need another pair of shoes like I need a hole in my head....


So, HO HO HO-Merry Christmas....To ME! 



2 comments:

JCHokie said...

I love love love your ring! It turned out sooo pretty! The stone is seriously gorgeous! And the nude heels are awesome! Merry Christmas to you!

Rachel Chieppa said...

I LOVE the ring! It's beautiful! Enjoy it! Those shoes are gorgeous, but look painful. Oh, I must be getting old :)